- The customer has this service to resolve their doubts, resolve any requests or complaints regarding their order or any content available on the website. The service includes answering questions regarding the execution of the sold patterns.
- The Customer Service can be activated through the CONTACT form on the website, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by message via any social network, all the links are at the bottom of every page on this site. (Service is faster by email or message by Whatsapp or Telegram)
- Registration on our website is completely free.
- To buy in our online store you must complete the registration with updated data, assuming the commitment to update your data whenever there is any change, mainly the email (it is through it that you will receive the communication from the site, such as purchase confirmation and links to download).
- You will choose a login and password, which will be used every time you intend to use the services of Eu Quero Crochê. The access password is your sole responsibility and must be kept secure. Eu Quero Crochê is not responsible for its misuse, and it is up to the customers to keep it and secrecy.
- With your Login and password you will have access to the user panel, where you will be able to consult your orders and access the purchased files.
- When completing the registration you will receive an email confirming the creation of the registration, and with the link to your user panel. If you don't receive the email within a few minutes, check if the email was filled in correctly when registering.
- You can access the user panel also through the website, in the MY ACCOUNT menu.
- Eu Quero Crochê reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content and cancel orders.
ORDER AND PAYMENT
- To buy on the site you must login to the site, or register if you don't have it yet.
- For more details on the protection of personal data, see our Privacy).
- You need a Paypal account to make the payment.
- Para pagamentos por Picpay ou transferência bancária, os dados para pagamento serão informados após você clicar em “Finalizar compra”. Envie o comprovante do pagamento para email@example.com e aguarde seu pagamento ser confirmado.
- When you click on “Checkout” you will receive an email confirming the receipt of your order. Your order can also be accessed in the user panel, in the menu MY ACCOUNT/ORDERS.
- The PDF file will be available on the website immediately after confirmation of payment by Paypal.
- Para pagamentos por boleto por meio do Mercado Pago, o prazo para confirmação do pagamento será de até 3 dias úteis.
- When your payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with the link to download the files, which will also be available on the user panel, in the MY ACCOUNT/DOWNLOADS menu.
- If you do not receive the email, you can check the status of your order in the user panel, in the menu MY ACCOUNT/ORDERS.
CANCELLATION AND EXCHANGE
- Eu Quero Crochê only sells DIGITAL FILES. For this reason, cancellation or exchange requests will only be accepted if the user has NOT yet downloaded the file available on the site.
- The entire site, along with its products, photos, texts and other content are property of Eu Quero Crochê. Copying or distributing any material from our website by any means without prior authorization is prohibited.
- When you buy a file, you are only acquiring an assignment of use, and not the ownership of it, which remains with the author!
- It is PROHIBITED to share, commercialize, reproduce, publish or translate the files or part of them, whether on the internet or off it, including reproduction of the pattern on Youtube or similar platforms.
- If you make any changes or adaptations to the pattern, it CANNOT be sold as if it were your own.
- The sale of the finished products is authorized as long as the authorship credit is given to @euquerocroche.
- See more about it HERE.
- attempt to interfere with or compromise the integrity or security of any part of our online operations;
- carry out fraud or conceal your identity;
- include the name “Eu Quero Crochê” in any material, domain name or e-mail address for any purpose, as there was no prior authorization.
- Eu Quero Crochê is responsible for preserving the confidentiality of all data and information provided by the Customer in the registration and purchase processes. The security of the site is audited daily and guaranteed against the action of hackers, through a totally secure environment, preserving the privacy of our customers.
- Eu Quero Crochê is not responsible for damages of any nature suffered by the customer resulting from the unavailability, interruption or blocking of data transmissions occurred during the act of purchase.
- The jurisdiction of the Judicial District of the city of Rio de Janeiro/RJ, where Eu Quero Crochê is headquartered, is hereby elected to settle any disputes regarding this contract.